martes, 26 de junio de 2007

HANK WILLIAMS: UN SEÑOR DE ALABAMA



HANK WILLIAMS,
EN LA CÁRCEL
[e]well I left my home down on the rural route
I told my paw iâm going steppin out and get the
[a7] honky tonk blues, hey the honky tonk [e] blues
Hey [b7] lord I got em, I got the ho-on-ky tonk [e] blues

îell I went to a dance and I wore out my shoes
Woke up this mornin wishin I could lose
Them jumpin [a7] honky tonk blues, hey the honky tonk [e]blues
Oh [b7] lord I got em, I go the ho-on-ky tonk [e] blues

Solo [e] [a] [e] [b7]

[e]îell I stopped into every place in town
This city life has really got me down
I got [a7] the honky tonk blues, hey the honky tonk [e]blues
îell [b7] lord I got em, I got the ho-on-ky tonk [e] blues

[e] iâm gonna tuck my worries underneath my arm
And scat right back to my pappyâs farm
And leave these [a7] honky tonk blues, hey the honky tonk [e] blues
[b7] oh lord I got em, I go the ho-on-ky tonk [e] blues

No hay comentarios: